Sunday, September 29, 2013

Stained "Glass" Leaves

This weekend I haven't been feeling that well, so KBeaner and I did not play outside that much, we played indoors but I wanted to do something extra fun with her. I looked through pinterest and saw a few crafts that I liked but not many stood out to me until I saw this pin.

The Stained "Glass" Leaves, seemed like the perfect craft!

All you need is ...
markers
coffee filters
hot glue gun
paint brush and water


First I cut out leaf shapes out of the coffee filters, then using my hot glue gun I added the veining on the leaves.

Once dry KBeaner began to color them with markers. When she was done coloring the leaves she used her paint brush and a little bit of water to spread out the color. I think that was her favorite part.

Next let them dry. This is the boring part.

Once dry hang them up on your windows and enjoy your beautiful cheap Autumn decorations!

No comments:

Post a Comment