Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Confession time..

Yeah...so... I ate horribly this past week. I didn't gain this week, but I feel like crap, mentally and physically because of how horribly I ate.

I felt that all I did this week was eat, and not healthy foods, I had Chinese one night and had left overs for a few days, I think that really did me in and started that downward spiral of eating unhealthy.

I'm not sure why I don't make myself eat healthy, I know that I can do it, I've done it before I can do it now. I need to keep reminding myself that I do not want to go back to where I was before. I cannot and I will NOT!

I am treating this confession as the first step to holding myself accountable and getting back on track!

Who is with me?! We do it!!!


Here is a sneak peek of my family photo shoot we did this past weekend... Please be sure to check out QH Photography  and to "like" her on Facebook!
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment