Monday, October 14, 2013

Meal Plan and Workout Plan

This week my meal plan went pretty well, I only veered off track for Saturday night dinner... I had boneless chicken wings... MMMM.  I feel okay with it though since I ate well every other day.

For working out I didn't do a typical workout, I did however, rake leaves for an hour or so 2 days and I moved a cord of wood with a couple of friends. I also went walking a lot and did a lot of cleaning, I feel like I was more active than normal.

For this coming week I again plan to workout at least 3 times.

Now for the meal plan...

Breakfast ideas...
-Oatmeal with berries and almonds
-PB and banana toast

*I know that is only 2 ideas for breakfast but I really only eat a variation of those 2 for breakfast on most days*

Lunch ideas..
-leftovers
-salad with chicken
-taco soup
-quesadillas with veggies

Dinners...

-Spaghetti Squash Tuna Casserole (I didn't make it last week)
-Roasted chicken with veggies and rice
-Pizza with veggies and probably chicken from night before
-Bethenny's Zesty, Cheesy Mac and Cheese I don't think I will do the veggie bacon (or any bacon) PS I love her new talk show!
-Stir fry with veggies and quinoa
-Leftovers

Don't forget to check out Simply Healthy Mama and Honey, I Shrunk The Mom out for their Meal and Workout Plans!



4 comments:

  1. I made taco soup this weekend and just finished the last of it off at lunch today. Love that stuff! Sounds like you had a great week! Woohoo! And a workout to me means burning calories, not just a DVD or the gym. Hope you have another great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela!! :) I hope you have a great week too!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing your menu!! The Mac and cheese looks good, I printed it out and will add to next week's menu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks April! We made a modified version of it last night, I didn't have all the cheeses and we didn't do the bread crumbs or bake in the oven, but it was still really good! I love butternut squash.

      Delete