Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Meal Plan Monday (err... Tuesday) and Halloween fun!

Sorry that I flaked yesterday on my Meal Plan Monday post, so here it is a day late....

Dinners:
-Baked Penne with low fat ground beef and a big salad
-Butternut Squash Soup (we were supposed to have it last week but stuff came up)
-Stir Fry Veggies with Quinoa
-Sloppy Janes made with Lentils
-Healthy Pizza
-And of course Leftovers.

I did alright last week with eating, I didn't stick to my meal plan perfectly, and I super indulged on Sunday... I had *gasp* McDonalds!! But I did walk a lot that day and had a healthy dinner so maybe, just maybe it won't show on the scale?!

Yeah I know...probably not!

This weekend, we did some early celebrations of Halloween. KBeaner had her Halloween party at Dance Class and then we went and did a Halloween parade and party in the next town over! So much fun, it was all free and they had so many fun games and activities.

KBeaner even won "Funniest Costume" for her Mittens Fluff n' Stuff from Lalaloopsy (although barely anyone knew who she was, apparently Lalaloopsy is not as a big deal in other people's houses like it is in our house! haha)


 
This is Mittens from Lalaloopsy                                                                  KBeaner as Mittens

All the Halloween Party fun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment