Sunday, November 3, 2013

Dr.Scholl Active Series Review

I am a member of Influenster (if you'd like an invite message me @ fitandfrugalmama@gmail.com and I'll send you one!) Anyways, I was lucky enough to be selected to get a free pair of Dr. Scholl's Active Series replacement insoles.

I was super excited when I found out I was getting them because well for one I love free stuff, and I was about to buy some new sneakers, but thankfully I don't have to now for awhile! The insoles brought new life to my shoes.

 
 
They were super easy to use, just trace your old insole on top of your new ones, cut them out and slide them in. I also loved how the color matched my sneakers perfectly.
 
After just one day of wearing them I noticed that my feet felt much better, and my back that usually aches was not bothering me. I even felt that my posture was better.
 
I have never bought insoles before, I always would just deal with my slowly falling apart sneakers or just buy new ones. I honestly thought that insoles didn't really make a difference and that they were a waste of money. I'm know a believer in them, and will most likely be buying some more after these are worn out.
 
 
Again I did receive these for free from Influenster, but I am not being paid to write this review.


No comments:

Post a Comment