Monday, October 21, 2013

Meal Plan

I kind of slacked on my meal plan from last week. I ate a lot more leftovers than I thought so I ended up not making all of my meals, which works out well since that is less that I have to buy for this week!

My breakfasts pretty much are always either oatmeal with some fruits/nuts or peanut butter toast with a fruit.

For lunches this week I am going to try to make myself have a salad before having my "main" lunch such as leftovers from the night before or a sandwich. I'll let you know how that works out, I have not been in the mood for a salad lately!


Now onto Dinners...

 
 
 
-Pizza (check out my awesome dough with spinach so you can add an extra veggie serving!)
-Stir fry with veggies and quinoa
-Turkey breast, with stuffing and veggies
-Taco Soup leftover (froze some from the last time I made it)
-Butternut Squash Soup (check back later in the week for a recipe!)
-Leftovers






What is your meal plan/ideas for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment