Monday, October 7, 2013

Meal and Workout Plan

Alright to get me back in the swing of things I have decided to start meal planning. I've been incredibly lucky to become friends with two bloggers, Angela from Honey, I Shrunk the Mom and Laura from Simply Healthy Mama, we all have been struggling lately, we are all in a slump, well we were in a slump. We are getting out of that slump as we speak! :)

Anyways we decided to start meal planning each week, and sharing it on our blogs. If you haven't checked their blogs out I strongly recommend them both! Make sure to check them out each Monday to see their meal plans as well!

My Meal Plan for the week is...

-Carrot Soup with homemade bread
-Pizza (with my healthy dough and lots of veggies)
-Spaghetti Squash Tuna Casserole
- Taco Soup with homemade bread
-Sloppy Janes with Lentils instead of hamburger
-And Two nights of leftovers

I didn't put any days with each meal, I'm new to meal planning, and each time I have tried before I get discouraged and overwhelmed when I try to plan out each day, I like the idea of being able to change my mind if I want to.

Now for workouts...my goal is to workout at least 3 times this week. I plan on doing Brazil Butt Lift again, but I am starting out small, if I do workout more than 3 times great, if not I will not get frustrated with myself, but I WILL do it 3 times!!

I plan on having a nicer meal plan next week with Lunches and Breakfasts, this weekend I was crazy busy with an all weekend long garage sale! More on that later this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment