Wednesday, October 16, 2013

weekly weigh in/check in

Hey all... it's weigh in day!

I was super excited to weigh in today, I had tracked and ate well the majority of the week, and I got a good amount of exercise.

The scale did not show that, I maintained. I'm glad it stayed the same, but it would have been nice to see the number go down just for some extra motivation. I guess I have to continue motivating myself.

I do feel healthier since I did get a lot of exercise, and I ate better than I have been in the past month or so. I am excited to keep getting healthier, and being an even better role model for my daughter.

This week I am going to try to get more water in, I think it will help a lot. I do well one week with water and then get back into not drinking enough. Not sure why I just can't be consistent with it! Check back and see how I did next Wednesday.

Anyways hope all of you are enjoying the beautiful Autumn weather!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment