Thursday, September 26, 2013

Weekly Weigh-in (again)

Since weighing in every other week did not work for me (at my last weigh in I gained 6lbs in two weeks) I am going to return to my Weekly Weigh-Ins again.

Well I was 164lbs last week and I am still 164lbs this week.

I feel partly annoyed, even though I know I should be grateful I did not gain.

I tracked about 70% of the time, I did not work out, unless you count cleaning as working out. I did up my water intake, I think that helped me eat less than I normally had been. All the water has helped my skin clear up too.

I plan on continuing to track, hopefully this week I can keep it up and tell you all that I tracked 99% of the time!

Here is a pic of me from last week at the lake. Yay for the fall and sweater dresses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment