Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Weigh-In and a May food challenge


Hey all! I maintained this week, still 153lbs not going to complain about that! I'm in my second week of Brazil Butt Lift the flat solution. This week I've been busy, my best friend is back from her 6 week trip to Germany so KBeaner and I have been busy catching up with her and her daughter. We helped her transform one of her closets! It came out beautiful! Check back later this week for a post about that.



KBeaner and I painting the shelf for the closet


Now on to the May Food Challenge... a blogger that I follow seecevolve posted on her facebook page I Beat Obesity an Food Challenge for the month of May. You should really check it out for more details. Each week will have different challenges, the first week the challenge is to plan out healthy meals and snacks for the week. Once I finish my list I will be posting mine on here.

I am excited to do this challenge, I have a feeling it will help me stay on track and will keep me motivated. I hope you follow her so that you can join the challenge as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment