Friday, April 26, 2013

Closet Re-Do

I mentioned in a post the other day that I helped my friend Julie re-do her front closet. First off I must say that she was the creative brains behind this project, I was just there to help/for support.



The Before! (we forgot to take a picture of it with all of her stuff in it, basically before it just had a rod with all the coats)

 
First Julie and I used painters tape to make a large square. Then we got to painting! Instead of buying a large can of paint Julie bought a sample size from Lowes. It was more than enough.
 
 
KBeaner and I painted the shelf

Then Julie added the hooks and these awesome lights that are motion activated LED lights!


Then we added the cube shelves and baskets which you can get at Target.
 
Julie's closet is so pretty now! It is the first thing you see when you walk into their house, and I always stand there a little bit admiring our work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment