Wednesday, April 10, 2013

110lbs down!!

It's weigh in Wednesday!! I lost another 2lbs!! Making me 153lbs!!!! I've lost 110lbs in a little over 3 years! I just can't believe it!

Another thing I can't believe...I'm wearing size 6 skinny jeans!! We were dropping off clothes at Good Will and I figured well while I'm here I might as well see if there are some size 6 jeans around that I could buy so I would have a "goal" outfit to keep trying on to see if it fits. All of the "goal clothes" that I have fit already (woohoo), so I needed something else. Well I saw a pair of size 6 skinny jeans from Express that were only $6.99... how could I say no? I didn't try them on there, brought them home and put them in the laundry. Later that evening when they came out of the dryer I thought why the heck not, let me try them on.

In my head, I was sure they wouldn't fit, I was sure they wouldn't go past my thighs, and that my calves would look like cankles! I've never felt like I could pull of skinny jeans.

To my surprise.. THEY FIT! And most importantly they looked good!

Ever since I was a teenager I wanted to be a size 6, I'd always try to lose weight.. (it usually didn't work that well because I was doing it for the wrong reasons) I'd say, my goal is to be a size 6! To be honest I never thought I'd make it to this point, if you asked me a year ago when I first started Weight Watchers what size I wanted to be, I would have told you a size 12, maybe if I was lucky a size 10. I am in shock that I am wearing a size 6 and that I weigh 153lbs!

I hope that this motivates you, whether you are just starting out, or if you haven't even started yet. Anyone can do this, it is a lot of hard work, it is not going to be easy all of the time, but if you put your mind to it, and want to get healthier, it will happen! Don't get discouraged on those weeks where you have a slip up and over eat or the weeks that you gain, you can do it, you just have to persevere  and keep going!


 
At the lake after a nice walk

KBeaner enjoying her Free ice cream cone! I did not have one! NSV!!

No comments:

Post a Comment