Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday!

It's weigh-in day! Today I maintained, I'm 153lbs still. I figured I would be staying the same this week, since the past 2 weeks I had lost. I am completely happy with this!

As you know I finished my 4 weeks of Brazil Butt Lift, I lost a total of 5.25 inches, went from a size 8 to a size 6!! If you want to see more detailed results, check out this post. I decided that I'm going to continue with Brazil Butt Lift, I'm now doing the 4 week plan to lift and shape!

I have also been wanting to start running for a long time. I have never really been a runner, in high school I played lacrosse and did cheer leading, whenever it was time to run laps, I dreaded it. I was always the last one back. I always felt like I was dying, I was out of shape and it was so embarrassing!

Well now that I am healthier I have decided, I am going to do it! I am going to become a runner! On Sunday I started Couch to 5k. If you're not familiar with it, 3 days a week you do about 30 minutes of walk/jogging. The first week you run 60 seconds and then walk 90 seconds, continuing the pattern until you get to 20 minutes. Yesterday was my second day of week 1, I walked/jogged over 1.2 miles in 30 minutes! It was a huge accomplishment for myself, I can't wait to see myself getting stronger and faster!!

No comments:

Post a Comment