Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Finally "normal/healthy" weight!!!

I am FREAKING OUT!! In the best way possible of course!! I finally beat my 156lbs hump... I am now 155 lbs!!!

Which means.... I'm finally in the "normal/healthy" weight range for my height!! Personally I've felt like I was normal for awhile, since I believe the average size of an American woman is 14. Most of the times I've felt healthy too since I do workout. It's just a great feeling now that when I go to the doctor I will be considered healthy!!

I remember way back last year when my Doctor told me to be considered normal/healthy weight I had  to be 155, I felt like that would never ever happen. Now a little less than a year later it has happened!

I feel so much stronger as well! I completed the week 2 of Brazil Butt Lift and started week 3, and I can notice myself being able to do more of the moves, and add weights. It's an amazing feeling to know that I put my mind to something and I am completing it, and following through!!

Not every weigh in day is this exciting and joyous, but all the struggles have made today even sweeter. I have to remember this feeling, when I'm tempted to over eat, or to not workout.

 
Here are a couple pictures of Easter...
we went for a nice long family walk

KBeaner using her Purple Bubbles the Easter Bunny brought her. PS they stain!!


Hope you all have a great day!!

4 comments:

  1. You are such a inspiration!! You have come such a long way!!! Thank you for introducing me to your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! You have no idea what that means to me! Thank you for checking out my blog! All you ladies in MLFC have inspired me so much!!

      Delete
  2. You're welcome!!!! I'm positive everyone feels the same way about you!!!! MLFC has changed my life!!! I look forward to keeping up with your journey!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! do you have a blog too? I'd love to follow your journey as well.

      Delete