Thursday, September 20, 2012

Before and After (well during)

I added a page on here of my weight loss pictures, I started looking for more, and I found one at my largest. It was taken a few days after having KBeaner. I can't believe that is what I looked like, I knew I was very heavy but I never saw myself as that big. (On a happy note I forgot how tiny she was!)

All day I've been debating on whether or not to post this. I feel embarassed that I let myself get to that weight, I know in the picture I had just had a baby, but being pregnant does not give you an excuse to gain a ton of weight and forget about your health.

After a lot of thinking I decided I need to post this, maybe, just maybe it'll inspire someone else to put down those chips and get off the couch or to eat a little healthier, then it will be so worth it. Also I'm proud of all the hard work I've done these past two and a half years... I lost 88lbs! That is nothing to be embarassed of!

 
I really hope this motivates you to better yourself, and get healthier. Trust me, if I can do it, you can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment