Wednesday, October 17, 2012

95lbs lost so far!


I am so excited I can’t even contain myself…
I weigh 168 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That’s 95 pounds since January 2010!


Since high school I’ve been around or over 190, my heaviest weight pre-pregnancy was 235 and my heaviest weight ever was 263 the day I gave birth to my daughter. This is the smallest I’ve been in my adult life, also the healthiest.

I am even more excited about this loss because I was at a wedding this weekend and I did indulge, but stayed within my points and weekly extra points (check out this post for some tips). I used a lot more weekly extra points then I normally do and I figured that I would maintain again this week.

I am so excited for everyone who is losing weight or struggling to lose weight to get to this point where they are so happy and excited with themselves. Losing this weight hasn’t just been about  the physical, yes I like my body more, but I feel that I am a happier more confident person. I want everyone to feel this good!


I am so thankful for all the support I have on my weight loss journey from my fiancé, family and friends. I don’t think I could have done this without them.

4 comments:

  1. wow jill!! i'm so proud of you!! you look fantastic!! what a good role model you are for kyra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this whole blog is so inspiring. i stinkin love it!

    ReplyDelete